|Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the universe!
This year, Dragon*Con will be held Labor Day weekend (September 2–5, 2011) in Atlanta, GA.
- So you guys wanted to see Four Days at Dragon*Con go national? Well you did it! With all of your efforts the acclaimed documentary is now going to be broadcast around the U.S.!
So far Four Days at Dragon*Con will air locally in twelve states. And, this is just the beginning as these are only the preliminary dates. More stations will add dates in upcoming weeks.
Even more exciting, the WORLD channel (a digital channel associated with PBS) will also broadcast the documentary. WORLD is broadcast in 36% of households around the United States. For more on how to find WORLD in your area go to http://www.worldcompass.org/where_to_watch_world_tv or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PBS_World.
Click here to see when and where Four Days at Dragon*Con will be aired!
To keep a closer watch you can follow on Twitter at http://twitter.com/4DaysDragonCon or on Facebook athttp://facebook.com/DragonConPBS. They will be posting scheduling updates when they get them.
- The deadlines and rate card are now available. Click here for more info.
- The Marriott Marquis Hotel, Hyatt Atlanta Hotel, the Hilton Atlanta Hotel, and Sheraton Atlanta Hotel are sold out. The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel does have availability. Click here for to booking information.
- Attendance for this year’s show was 40,000 attendees!
- This year Dragon*Con raised $40,000 for the Lupus foundation!!!
- The 2011 “Fandom Music Video Awards Contest” is now taking submissions. Click here for more info!
Esta entrada foi publicada em Sem categoria
. ligação permanente